They say that value lesson are learned through experience but learning through other people's experiences is the smarter approach. I have fail to follow the wisdom of others and myself. As my followers know, I struggle to balance my finances. This has caused me to expect experience a lot of stress and anxiety. As I stated in my last blog, I have recently been hired to work at a grainer west of the city of Graird. 6 weeks and three paychecks later, I have quit my job as warehouse help. The sad part is that I really enjoyed my time there, the people were great and the work wasn't bad. What I enjoyed most people getting my paycheck on Tuesday and being able to buy my grocers and pay my bills.
As my follows I know what you are thinking, why did I quit if it was so great. Well let me tell you guys, the owner did not treat me as a valued employee. He actually treated me like a illegally citizen, the people that came to my place of work also had racist remarks to tell me. Don't get me wrong, I have a thick skin and I can take a lot of jokes. But it really came down to the fact that I was not happy there. There were a few reason why I quit outside of work, first was that I had the biggest test of my life the next day, which I could really use the extra time to study for. Second, I had a internship interview with a foundation in Pittsburg doing valuable work that would help them achieve strategic goals.
So as of right now, I am hoping that I am selected to be apart of this new internship. If I don't get it then I will try to become a public relation freelancer in the Pittsburg area.
What I will leave my followers with is this; no matter how stress you are l, it will pass and if it doesn't then go out and have fun. For example I am currently enjoying the Yell Like Hell completion.

No comments:
Post a Comment