If life was suppose to be easy, everyone would be successful. Unfortunately, life is filled with problems and obstacles. Currently, I am in credit card debt, owe thousands of dollars in student loans and can barley afford to buy food or pay my rent. I want to eat out and have every level of the food pyramid in my refrigerator but instead I am living off rice and protein shakes. I know what you guys are thinking, "why don't you get a job?" or "take out student loans." Well I can't take out any more loans that don't have any interest on them and I've applied to every job posted on gorillas for hire. No one wants to hire a senior graduating in May and I don't blame them.
A lesson that I have learn over my college career, don't let the little things ruin your day and if you can't control them, move forward. For example, I just remembered this blog is due at midnight and I am currently at karaoke night with my 15 of my closest friends, watching the KSU vs Auburn game, while listening to Journey in the back ground. I am not worried about the tab because I am finally employee, working 20 hours a week at a farm.
Sometimes it's better to let thing be

Some our friends watching KSU VS Auburn
Interesting. You have some words that are spelled correctly, like barley, but you meant barely.
ReplyDelete